The Companies Act 2006 is a comprehensive piece of legislation, and has made changes to almost every facet of the law in relation to companies. Many older companies simply need to be updated in terms of the options available to them including the company itself including their investors and shareholders.
We can assist with:
- Company Formation.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association – Review, updates and queries.
- Shareholders Agreements – this is a voluntary document that regulates the relationship between the shareholders ( we recommend all companies have one to reduce disputes and protect investors);
- Shareholder rights and obligations – we can guide on issues for shareholders (either acting for the company or individual shareholders);
- Directors duties – What are your statutory duties? We offer training and practical guidance.
- Company procedures (including day to day assistance).
- Practical legal advice on starting up a new business from the legal identity of your new business, what should be in your Terms and Conditions of Business, business start up funding, Memorandum of Association and Shareholder Agreements, Business premises and Employment law.
Contact our Solicitors to discuss your requirement in more detail. We would be happy to offer fixed fees during the various stages upon consultation